Thursday, February 17, 2011

About Communication



This is what we will do for our pod-casting project-- Iron chef!
For this project, I expected to learn new Japanese word, Japanese-kind  humor and so on. Also, I expected to learn how to use I-movie, though i missed the i-movie workshop. Also, I want to learn how to speak Japanese naturally, as I always thought I spoke Japanese in a wired way. Communication is an exchange and share of different ideas and different information. Also, communication can be made by facial expressions, eye contact, body movement and even sounds.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Jing さん:
我很高兴看了你的"On Communication"的文章。写的很好。我也很高兴发现你也提到了非语言沟通(Facial expressions等等)。

I would also like to learn how to speak Japanese naturally one day, though I imagine it will be quite difficult.


明天见
トリスタン

andoryu said...

あなたのりょうり方はどうですか?
Mine would be sandwich chef, since that's about all I can make.

I saw a poster on campus for Iron Chef: Fall 2011 at the Donald Keene Center. おもしろい。

Jean (Ji Yon) Kim said...

I hope I can speak Japanese in a natural way too! Communication would become smoother and easier that way. I like how you mention that communication can be made by facial expressions, etc.